Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Banner

Today is the start of my sisters birthday month. Baby T and I are going to fly east for a big (harry potter themed) birthday bash at the end of the month. You see in our family we believe in celebrating a week, or better yet month of birthday fun. Which is why I decided I had to make a birthday banner. I loved it so much I left it up for a couple days to celebrate the last few days of my birthday month :).
This was super easy to make. I made the triangle pattern on some paper then cut out twos of 10 different fabrics. Serged there sides then printed them with there letters, made some bias tape and sewed away. Alright it was pretty time consuming especially because baby t only took a short nap but I did finish it in one day. I feel like I want to make more of them! Want one?

No comments:

Post a Comment