Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bellatrix Lastrange


Oh no its Bellatrix Lastrange, Draco's nasty aunt from Harry Potter! No its just baby T!!

My sister is having a Harry Potter theme 30th birthday party at the end of the month, baby T and I are flying in for the occasion. We needed something fun but comfy so decided to go with mean ol bellatrix breaking out of prison. I will be going as her nephew Draco with a suit and cape and slicked back blond hair =) I made this little get up for baby T along with a bellatrix doll from the scraps.
We are in a transition with sleep patterns and moving and all sorts of other things around the household, so it leaves me little time for sewing and even littler time for blogging. I am currently working out a schedule which will hopefully help me do more of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment