Monday, November 23, 2009

getting back to sewing


I am slowly fitting sewing into my day again. Baby T is getting to be a bit more independent but still needs a close watch so I have a little more time to sew while she plays, but then quickly have to put things down when she starts grabbing doggie's (which she screams) legs to pull him off the couch. I think I have organised enough that I can in fact have my stuff here and there and be able to put it all away and come back to it during a quite time. That being said I did have to ditch some things on my list from the last post. I'm not going to be able to make the advent calendars in time, sorry Mc's I'll do one for next year!! I've still got the ornaments, and card table playhouse, and of course I have added a few more.

Today I finished a doll and 2 frogs for a Christmas project R's school is doing. The doll you have seen before, the frogs I freehanded a pattern based on this one from Lil Blue Boo -a blog I adore. I double stitched around, filled the mini frogs with barley and finished them on their right foot. These 3 things went in a snow man bag with some crayons and a notebook. I hope someone will have fun opening there gift!





* R is still going strong for Movember, he has been so busy its hard to get him to stay still for a picture..

No comments:

Post a Comment