Monday, January 17, 2011

week of 365

                                                                           365:10
little T playing dress up

365:11
Yummy spice cake with cream cheese frosting

                                                                           365:12
bruno lounging

                                                                         365:13
buffalo burger with beans and cheese- YUM

                                                                          365:14
wet nose

                                                                         365:15
T being nice to Bruno but just for the camera

                                                                       365:16
self portrait with bruno

It's been hard to keep up posting everyday. Last week was a particularly busy and had me playing with the kidos all day with very little time for anything else. I often find myself falling asleep right after I put T to bed. I have more free time this week and I am looking forward to doing a few crafty things. Hopefully I can get on a schedule with things including this blog- that would be fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment