Friday, May 8, 2009

divot

I am STILL unpacking our house... you really don't realize how much stuff you have until you move. I for some reason have saved the sewing room for last, prolly because it has the most stuff. I plan to get it all set up soon. I do have a lot of crafts to get on with. I was sitting and thinking that I wouldn't get to blog for awhile if I don't get it unpacked, then I went out side to enjoy the sun with Bruno and T, I noticed that Kenny Perry's divot from the 16th tee at the masters is growing. We were handed this by Terry the Fore Caddy we made friends with. We didnt expect anything to happen so it was exciting to see it growing! It's like we have our own little piece of the masters, from the spot where we started our lives as a couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment