Monday, May 4, 2009

Hide your Hooters!!


My sister and I have a lot of friends having babies these days, so while I was at her house we made a few hooter hiders. I love mine and use it as a blanket, a burp cloth, a changing pad, I even used it on the plane so that T would be able to sleep without all the distractions around her. The one I made for myself way back when I was about 8 weeks prego has boning that happened to bend in the right place. I was thinking it would be nicer to have something that could shape easier and remember a brilliant friend I have had wished hers had wire. So this time around I made them with wire, and it turned out wonderful. I made 5 I think, all reversible. I think I am going to have to take the boning out of mine and change it to wire!!

No comments:

Post a Comment