Friday, July 3, 2009

Catching up

Wow, I have not have much time to post recently but I have been plenty busy. I finally have a moment to catch up and post all the pictures that have been waiting.
Here is R's father day present I made him. Swim short or running shorts which ever he prefers. They came out wonderfully and I had a lot of fun sewing them!

This is the skirt I sewed along with presser foot blog's sew along last month. The pattern was Butterick B4686. I changed the waist band to have the pleats peak up and I think it looks cute. I don't think I will end up wearing this a lot, I'm not sure what it is I don't like but it's something. I also need to hem it!
This is one of my fav. grocery bags! It was so big and sturdy but unfortunately it got beaten up and had a hole near the bottom. So.....


I made this out of the bag. It is a brush case for a wonderful friend who happens to be a wonderful artist. I think it turned out great, and I will prolly have to make a few more of these!
I think that sums it up for now. My in laws are in town for the holiday and we are going to the coast and some other sights around the area this weekend. Should be beautiful weather for it so I am looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment