Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yesterday

all my troubles seemed so far away, now it looks as though they are here to stay.




We watched a funny beatle's movie called Help the other night, writing the title to this post made me think of it then I had to sing it, and now it will be in my head for the rest of the day. GREAT!
So yesterday T and I had a full day of playing, not much sewing happened. I cut out a few pieces for the doggie diaper I am making, layed them out, and figured a few things out.
On todays agenda is to pick mom-mom up at the airport. YAY!! We also picked a few apples from the tree to make a pie.
But back to mom-mom! Since my mom is in town I am hoping to get a few projects done!! (seems like I write that a lot) We have a couple things planned but I think I can sqeeze in some sewing. We will have to wait and see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment