Sunday, March 1, 2009

a request

Last month I created custom t shirts and bags for a military auction. The t shirt went for $20, and the bag went for $25. They were very fun to make and I hope I can do something for there next one. The bag I created was wonderful, based on my fav.

shopping bag, I will make many more of those! Someone at the auction thought it was an apron from a glance, and asked my sister (whom this was all for) if she could get me to make him one.

So here it is, without their emblem printed, I made it with red thread to match there color scheme (red and black). The bag and apron material is untreated cotton the shirt is american apparel. If you have any custom logos you would like printed on t shirts, homemade bags, or anything else you can come up with, I am always up for a project!


No comments:

Post a Comment