Tuesday, March 31, 2009

MMMM Champ

In case you didn't know around here we consider march to be Million Man Mustache March. Thanks to a few friends, R decided he should join in on the fun(whoopee). This is a man who can grow a full beard over night(very Italian) so he started about mid month and has a pretty full on 'long schanks/handle bar' mustache going on. Since some of the men playing along will be going up to doe bay with us, I decided I should make a t-shirt for the champion. Not just print on a t-shirt but MAKE one!! Who knew you could make a t-shirt and it would be so easy?? I got the pattern here and whipped it up in no time! I am truly excited about how it turned out and secretly hoping everyone shaves but R before the trip so I can keep it. Here is a pic before I printed on it, and after(you can see the handle bar mustache he's got. OH and it is MOVING DAY today!!! We will be moving the big stuff over and I am pretty excited to get there!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! Can we have a screen printing day...where you could teach me how to do it? I'm jazzed about making my own t-shirts. I'm going to check out that link now!

    ReplyDelete