Friday, March 20, 2009

TA DA

Today was filled with TO DO's being TA DONE!! There are still a few left to do, mainly things that I need and exacto knife for (I swear I had one somewhere) so I will save those for tomorrow when I can get to the store and get one. I ironed and mended all the scrubs for R, and they really needed it. I made bias tape (with the amazing bias tape tool) for 2 little girl dresses. One of which I will take with me and finish at my sisters, and they other I finished today. The finished one is made from the sheets I used on this dress. Now mommy and baby will match... we will have to find a fun place to go and show our cute selves off, maybe R's b-day party this weekend!! Anyhow, I feel really good about what I accomplished today. I can cross things off the list, and I can start to see packing in my close future. Oh and I also completed a silk screened Tshirt for a friends b-day present. She plays dodge ball and the tshirt is a ball hitting a mans face, with the slogan 'Dodge This'
And I got some inpiration from Grosgrain when I saw her refashion here:
Summer of 69 Thrift Store Refashion Frock GIVEAWAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment