Thursday, March 12, 2009

Things for Easter

I just finished appliqueing some polos I picked up at the good will. These are for our Easter photo, and they match my nephews shirt I made as well as the little girls dresses I made for niece and baby T. I had to take in R's(my husband) just a little but all in all it was a fun easy project.

I am also done with baby T's dress that I am very happy with. I feel like I kept putting it off, mostly because I couldnt decide which dress to make, in the end I went with this cute smock style. Its the first time I have used bias tape in a while and I forgot how lovely that is to work with. I am looking forward to a busy next couple of weeks, and I will keep you posted on how things develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment